I installed ALO EasyMail Newsletter on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger ALO EasyMail Newsletter's cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
Our webcron service is best for triggering ALO EasyMail Newsletter's cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your ALO EasyMail Newsletter:
- Before using EasyCron, please add define('DISABLE_WP_CRON', true); to your wp-config.php file to disable the WP Cron System.
- Open your cron job dashboard, click on " Cron Job" button.
- In field "URL to call", enter http://www.example.com/wp-cron.php (replace www.example.com with your install location). Choose an appropriate cron job execution frequancy (for ALO EasyMail Newsletter, we recommend to have the cron job run "every 5 minutes"). Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for ALO EasyMail Newsletter
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! EasyCron will trigger your ALO EasyMail Newsletter's cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your EasyCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.