I installed ClipBucket Video Grabber on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger ClipBucket Video Grabber's cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
Our webcron service is best for triggering ClipBucket Video Grabber's cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your ClipBucket Video Grabber:
- Open your cron job dashboard, click on " Cron Job" button.
- In field "URL to call", enter
(replace www.example.com with your install location). Choose an appropriate cron job execution frequency (for ClipBucket Video Grabber, we recommend to have the cron job run "every 5 minutes"). Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for ClipBucket Video Grabber
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! EasyCron will trigger your ClipBucket Video Grabber's cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your EasyCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.