I installed CMS Made Simple CGJobMgr on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger CMS Made Simple CGJobMgr's cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
Our webcron service is best for triggering CMS Made Simple CGJobMgr's cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your CMS Made Simple CGJobMgr:
- Open your cron job dashboard, click on " Cron Job" button.
- Copy cron job URL at:
Set Cron and Copy URL
- In field "URL to call", paste the URL you copied. e.g. http://www.example.com/CGJobMgr/process (replace www.example.com with your install location). Choose an appropriate cron job execution frequency (for CMS Made Simple CGJobMgr, we recommend to have the cron job run "every 10 minutes"). Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for CMS Made Simple CGJobMgr
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! EasyCron will trigger your CMS Made Simple CGJobMgr's cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your EasyCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.