I installed Instagram Media Planner on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger Instagram Media Planner's cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
As recommended by Nextpost Instagram officially at here, you may use EasyCron to trigger cron job script in Instagram Media Planner.
Our webcron service is best for triggering Instagram Media Planner's cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your Instagram Media Planner:
- Open your cron job dashboard, click on " Cron Job" button.
- In field "URL to call", e.g. enter http://www.example.com/cron
(replace www.example.com with your install location). Choose an appropriate cron job execution frequancy. Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for Instagram Media Planner
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! EasyCron will trigger your Instagram Media Planner's cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your EasyCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.