I installed Instagrate on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger Instagrate's cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
As recommended by Instagrate officially at here, you may use EasyCron to trigger cron job script in Instagrate.
Our webcron service is best for triggering Instagrate's cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your Instagrate:
- Open your cron job dashboard, click on " Cron Job" button.
- Make some settings at your script:
Instagrate Posting Settings
- Copy cron job url at:
Copy cron job url
- In field "URL to call", paste the URL you copied. e.g.http://www.example.com/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php?action=instagram_sync (replace www.example.com with your install location). Choose an appropriate cron job execution frequancy. Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for Instagrate
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! EasyCron will trigger your Instagrate's cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your EasyCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.