I installed Jom Classifieds on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger Jom Classifieds' cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
As recommended by Jom Classifieds officially at here, you may use EasyCron to trigger cron job script in Jom Classifieds.
Our webcron service is best for triggering Jom Classifieds' cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your Jom Classifieds:
- Open your cron job dashboard, click on " Cron Job" button.
- Set Cron mode and Copy cron job URL at:
Set Cron mode and Copy cron job URL
- In field "URL to call", enter http://www.example.com/modern/index.php?option=com_jomclassifieds&task=cron (replace www.example.com/path with your install location). Choose an appropriate cron job execution frequancy. Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for Jom Classifieds
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! EasyCron will trigger your Jom Classifieds cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your EasyCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.