I installed JotCache on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger JotCache's cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
As recommended by JotCache officially at here, you may use EasyCron to trigger cron job script in JotCache.
Our webcron service is best for triggering JotCache's cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your JotCache:
- Open your cron job dashboard, add 2 cron jobs one by one. Firstly,click on " Cron Job" button.
- In field "URL to call", enter following URLs respectively for each cron job: http://www.example.com/easycron/cron_recache.php
http://www.example.com/easycron/cron.php (replace www.example.com/easycron with your install location). Choose an appropriate cron job execution frequancy. Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for JotCache
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! EasyCron will trigger your JotCache's cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your EasyCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.