I installed Knews Multilingual Newsletters on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger Knews Multilingual Newsletters' cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
Our webcron service is best for triggering Knews Multilingual Newsletters' cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your Knews Multilingual Newsletters:
- Open your cron job dashboard, click on " Cron Job" button.
- Set "Use the CRON server" and Copy cron job URL at:
Set Cron and Copy cronjob URL
- In field "URL to call", paste the URL you copied. e.g. http://www.example.com/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php?action=knewsCron (replace www.example.com with your install location). Choose an appropriate cron job execution frequency (for Knews Multilingual Newsletters, we recommend to have the cron job run "every 10 minutes"). Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for Knews Multilingual Newsletters
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! EasyCron will trigger your Knews Multilingual Newsletters' cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your EasyCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.