I installed OpenCart Newsletter Enhancements on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger OpenCart Newsletter Enhancements' cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
Our webcron service is best for triggering OpenCart Newsletter Enhancements' cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your OpenCart Newsletter Enhancements:
- Open your cron job dashboard, click on " Cron Job" button.
- Copy cron job URL at:
Copy cron job URL
- In field "URL to call", paste the URL you copied. e.g. http://www.example.com/index.php?route=ne/cron&key=xxxxxx (replace www.example.com with your install location and replace key). Choose an appropriate cron job execution frequency. Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for OpenCart Newsletter Enhancements
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! EasyCron will trigger your OpenCart Newsletter Enhancements' cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your EasyCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.