I installed Prestashop SEO Manager on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger Prestashop SEO Manager's cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
Our webcron service is best for triggering Prestashop SEO Manager's cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your Prestashop SEO Manager:
- Open your cron job dashboard, click on " Cron Job" button.
- Copy cron job URL at:
Copy Cronjob URL
- In field "URL to call", enter http://www.example.com/modules/seomanager/seomanagercrontask.php?task=xxxxxx&override=yes
(replace www.example.com with your install location and replace task). Choose an appropriate cron job execution frequancy. Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for Prestashop SEO Manager
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! EasyCron will trigger your Prestashop SEO Manager's cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your EasyCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.