I installed Symphony XML Importer on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger Symphony XML Importer's cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
Our webcron service is best for triggering Symphony XML Importer's cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your Symphony XML Importer:
- Open your cron job dashboard, click on " Cron Job" button.
- In field "URL to call", fill the "URL to call" field. e.g. http://www.example.com/symphony/extension/xmlimporter/importers/run/testimport/?auth-token=xxxxxx (replace www.example.com with your install location). Choose an appropriate cron job execution frequency. Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for Symphony XML Importer
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! EasyCron will trigger your Symphony XML Importer's cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your EasyCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.