I used UnoTelly service, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger UnoTelly IP Update's cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
Our webcron service is best for triggering UnoTelly IP Update's cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your UnoTelly IP Update:
- Open your cron job dashboard, click on " Cron Job" button.
- Copy cron job at:
Copy cron job
- In field "URL to call", enter http://www.unotelly.com/unodns/auto_auth/hash_update/updateip.php?user_hash=xxxxxx
(replace xxxxxx with your User Hash). Choose an appropriate cron job execution frequancy. Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for UnoTelly IP Update
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! EasyCron will trigger your UnoTelly IP Update's cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your EasyCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.