I installed WooCommerce Payment Reminder on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger WooCommerce Payment Reminder's cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
Our webcron service is best for triggering WooCommerce Payment Reminder's cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your WooCommerce Payment Reminder:
- Open your cron job dashboard, click on " Cron Job" button.
- Before using EasyCron, please add define('DISABLE_WP_CRON', true); to your wp-config.php file to disable the WP Cron System.
- Set Automatisation at:
- In field "URL to call", enter http://www.example.com/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron
(replace www.example.com with your install location). Choose an appropriate cron job execution frequancy. Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for WooCommerce Payment Reminder
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! EasyCron will trigger your WooCommerce Payment Reminder's cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your EasyCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.