I installed WP Tweet Machine on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger WP Tweet Machine's cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
Our webcron service is best for triggering WP Tweet Machine's cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your WP Tweet Machine:
- Open your cron job dashboard, add 3 cron jobs one by one. Firstly, click on " Cron Job" button.
- Copy Cronjob URL at:
Copy Cronjob URL
- In field "URL to call", enter following URLs respectively for each cron job:
(replace www.example.com with your install location). Choose an appropriate cron job execution frequancy. Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for WP Tweet Machine
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! EasyCron will trigger your WP Tweet Machine's cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your EasyCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.