I installed ProcessWire Lazy Cron on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger ProcessWire Lazy Cron's cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
Our webcron service is best for triggering ProcessWire Lazy Cron's cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your ProcessWire Lazy Cron:
- Open your cron job dashboard, click on " Cron Job" button.
- In field "URL to call", enter http://www.example.com (replace www.example.com with your install location). Choose an appropriate cron job execution frequency (for ProcessWire Lazy Cron, we recommend to have the cron job run "every minute"). Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for ProcessWire Lazy Cron
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! EasyCron will trigger your ProcessWire Lazy Cron's cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your EasyCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.