By using EasyCron, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions (Terms of Service, or ToS).
Update of ToS
EasyCron reserves the right to update and change the ToS from time to time with or without notice. Continued use of the Service after these changes constitutes your acceptance of the variation to the ToS. You can review the most current version of the ToS at any time at https://www.easycron.com/terms.
Violation of any of the below terms will result in the termination of your Account, your cron jobs will be deleted and no refund will be issued.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- Your account may only be used by one person – a single account shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- One person should not use more than one free plan account. Violation to this will lead to account deletion.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose (solely determined by EasyCron). You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
Payment, Renewing, Upgrading, Downgrading and Refunds Terms
- A valid Paypal account or credit card is required for paying plans. Free plan don't need any payment to register.
- Each time we bill you, your premium plan's expriy time will extend one year. If you’re a free plan user, you only need to login to your account to renew your plan for free at https://www.easycron.com/user/plan.
- A plan change can be performed by creating a new order in your plan page. Full fee of the new configuration plan should be paid. Your new plan's expiry time will be one year after the billing time. refund are appliable for unused months (only appliable if you're upgrading your plan).
- After your premium plan expires, your plan will be downgraded to Free plan automatically.
- You can request a full refund on first-time-paid money within 7 days after you paid. Your plan will be downgraded to free plan after refund, and all your cron jobs will be disabled.
- You can ask a refund on the old plan's unused months (only appliable if you're upgrading your plan).
- If you paid with Paypal, you will get a full pro rata refund if you're within the refund period (60 days), otherwise, the final refund amount will be (full prorata refund - Paypal fee).
- If you paid with credit card, the final refund amount will be (full prorata refund - 3% refund fee).
Cancellation and Termination
- You can request a cancellation of your account via the registered email address of associated account. Upon cancellation, all your account information and cron jobs will be deleted. These actions are non-reversible.
- EasyCron can stop providing service to Free accounts at any time and for any reason.
- EasyCron reserves the right to handle the expired accounts including deleting them.
- EasyCron, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- EasyCron reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to yearly plan fees to the Service can be changed with or without notice.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
- You are responsible for any loss, damage or injury caused by the execution of your cron job added at EasyCron.
- You understand that EasyCron uses third party vendors to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service. EasyCron is not responsible for any loss resulting from:
1) downtime of server caused by hosting provider,
2) server maintenance,
3) hacking attacks to our server or network,
4) any problems caused by irresistible forces.