I installed Booking Calendar on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger Booking Calendar's cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
Our webcron service is best for triggering Booking Calendar's cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your Booking Calendar:
- Open your , click on "Create New Cron Job" button.
- In field "URL to call", enter http://www.example.com/your-page-with-import/shortcodes
(replace www.example.com with your install location and replace "your-page-with-import/shortcodes" with your "import .ics feeds shortcodes"). Choose an appropriate cron job execution frequancy. Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for Booking Calendar
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! EasyCron will trigger your Booking Calendar's cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your EasyCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.