I installed DJ-MediaTools on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger DJ-MediaTools's cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
As recommended by DJ-Extensions officially at here, you may use EasyCron to trigger cron job script in DJ-MediaTools.
Our webcron service is best for triggering DJ-MediaTools's cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your DJ-MediaTools:
- Open your , click on "Create New Cron Job" button.
- In field "URL to call", enter http://www.example.com/index.php?option=com_djmediatools&task=optimize
(replace www.example.com with your install location). Choose an appropriate cron job execution frequancy. Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for DJ-MediaTools
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! EasyCron will trigger your DJ-MediaTools's cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your EasyCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.