I installed DNN Sharp Scheduler on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger DNN Sharp Scheduler's cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
Our webcron service is best for triggering DNN Sharp Scheduler's cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your DNN Sharp Scheduler:
- Open your cron job dashboard, click on " Cron Job" button.
- Copy cron job URL at:
Copy cron job URL
- In field "URL to call", paste the URL you copied. e.g. http://www.example.com/DesktopModules/DnnSharp/SharpScheduler/RunJob.ashx?id=XXXXXXXX (replace www.example.com with your install location and replace id). Choose an appropriate cron job execution frequency. Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for DNN Sharp Scheduler
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! EasyCron will trigger your DNN Sharp Scheduler's cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your EasyCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.