I installed Drupal on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger Drupal's cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
Our webcron service is best for triggering Drupal's cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your Drupal:
- Open your cron job dashboard, click on " Cron Job" button.
- Copy cron job URL at:
Copy cron job URL
- In field "URL to call", paste the URL you copied. e.g. http://www.example.com/cron/xxxxxx (replace www.example.com with your install location and replace cron_key with your cron key). Choose an appropriate cron job execution frequancy. Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for Drupal
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! EasyCron will trigger your Drupal's cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your EasyCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.