I installed EasyBlog on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger EasyBlog's cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
Our webcron service is best for triggering EasyBlog's cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your EasyBlog:
- Open your cron job dashboard, click on " Cron Job" button.
- Make some settings at your script:
Settings in your script
- In field "URL to call", fill the "URL to call" field. e.g. http://www.example.com/index.php?option=com_easyblog&task=cron (replace www.example.com with your install location). Choose an appropriate cron job execution frequancy. Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for EasyBlog
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! EasyCron will trigger your EasyBlog's cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your EasyCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.