I installed ExpressionEngine Low Search on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger ExpressionEngine Low Search's cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
Our webcron service is best for triggering ExpressionEngine Low Search's cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your ExpressionEngine Low Search:
- Open your cron job dashboard, click on " Cron Job" button.
- In field "URL to call", enter http://www.example.com/index.php?ACT=xx&key=xxxxx (replace www.example.com with your install location, replace ACT with your action ID and replace key with your license key). Choose an appropriate cron job execution frequancy. Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for ExpressionEngine Low Search
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! EasyCron will trigger your ExpressionEngine Low Search's cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your EasyCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.