I installed Fork CMS on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger Fork CMS' cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
Our webcron service is best for triggering Fork CMS' cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your Fork CMS:
- Open your cron job dashboard, add 2 cron jobs one by one. Firstly, click on " Cron Job" button.
- In field "URL to call", enter following URLs respectively for each cron job http://www.example.com/backend/cronjob?module=Core&action=ProcessQueuedHooks
http://www.example.com/backend/cronjob?module=Core&action=SendQueuedEmails(replace www.example.com with your install location). Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for Fork CMS
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! EasyCron will trigger your Fork CMS' cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your EasyCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.