I used Getflix service, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger Getflix IP Update's cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
Our webcron service is best for triggering Getflix IP Update's cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your Getflix IP Update:
- Open your cron job dashboard, click on " Cron Job" button.
- Copy cron job at:
Copy cron job
- In field "URL to call", enter https://www.getflix.com.au/api/helper/ip-address/xxxxxx
(replace xxxxxx with your API_KEY). Choose an appropriate cron job execution frequency. Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for Getflix IP Update
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! EasyCron will trigger your Getflix IP Update's cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your EasyCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.