I installed Google Firebase on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger Google Firebase's cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
Our webcron service is best for triggering Google Firebase's cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your Google Firebase:
- Open your cron job dashboard, click on " Cron Job" button.
- In field "URL to call", e.g. enter http://www.example.com/accountcleanup?key=YOUR-KEY
(replace www.example.com with your install location and match a key set as an environment variable using `firebase functions:config:set cron.key="YOUR_KEY"`). Choose an appropriate cron job execution frequency. Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for Google Firebase
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! EasyCron will trigger your Google Firebase's cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your EasyCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.