I installed J2Store on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger J2Store's cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
Our webcron service is best for triggering J2Store's cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your J2Store:
- Open your , click on "Create New Cron Job" button.
- Copy Cron Job Security Key at:
Copy Cron Job Security Key
- In field "URL to call", enter http://www.example.com/index.php?option=com_j2store&view=cron&command=appsubscriptionproduct&cron_secret=XXXXX
(replace www.example.com with your install location and replace cron_secret with your Security Key). Choose an appropriate cron job execution frequency. Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for J2Store
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! EasyCron will trigger your J2Store's cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your EasyCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.