I installed JEvents on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger JEvents' cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
Our webcron service is best for triggering JEvents' cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your JEvents:
- Open your cron job dashboard, click on " Cron Job" button.
- In field "URL to call", enter http://www.example.com/index.php?option=com_jevents&icsid=3&task=icals.reload (cron job run "every 30 minutes") (replace www.example.com with your install location). Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for JEvents
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! EasyCron will trigger your JEvents' cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your EasyCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.