I installed Joomla FeedGator on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger Joomla FeedGator's cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
Our webcron service is best for triggering Joomla FeedGator's cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your Joomla FeedGator:
- Open your cron job dashboard, click on " Cron Job" button.
- In field "URL to call", enter http://www.example.com/administrator/components/com_feedgator/cron.feedgator.php (replace www.example.com with your install location). Choose an appropriate cron job execution frequancy. Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for Joomla FeedGator
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! EasyCron will trigger your Joomla FeedGator's cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your EasyCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.