I installed MailPoet Newsletters on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger MailPoet Newsletters' cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
Our webcron service is best for triggering MailPoet Newsletters' cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your MailPoet Newsletters:
- Open your cron job dashboard, click on " Cron Job" button.
- Copy cron job URL at:
Copy cron job URL
- In field "URL to call", paste the URL you copied. e.g. http://www.example.com/wp-cron.php?06be5303461aae1c712ffbf67fcecefa&action=wysija_cron&process=all (replace www.example.com with your install location). Choose an appropriate cron job execution frequency (for MailPoet Newsletters, we recommend to have the cron job run "each 15 minutes"). Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for MailPoet Newsletters
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! EasyCron will trigger your MailPoet Newsletters' cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your EasyCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.