I installed MantisBT EmailReporting Plugin on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger MantisBT EmailReporting Plugin's cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
Our webcron service is best for triggering MantisBT EmailReporting Plugin's cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your MantisBT EmailReporting Plugin:
- Open your cron job dashboard, click on " Cron Job" button.
- In field "URL to call", e.g. enter http://www.example.com/plugin.php?page=EmailReporting/bug_report_mail
(replace www.example.com with your install location). Choose an appropriate cron job execution frequancy. Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for MantisBT EmailReporting Plugin
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! EasyCron will trigger your MantisBT EmailReporting Plugin's cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your EasyCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.