I installed OpenCart Newsletter Builder on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger OpenCart Newsletter Builder's cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
As recommended by OC extensions officially at here, you may use EasyCron to trigger cron job script in OpenCart Newsletter Builder.
Our webcron service is best for triggering OpenCart Newsletter Builder's cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your OpenCart Newsletter Builder:
- Open your cron job dashboard, click on " Cron Job" button.
- Set Secret code:
Set Secret code
- In field "URL to call", enter http://www.example.com/index.php?route=account/cron_newsletter_builder&secret_code=xxxxxx&op_type=send (replace www.example.com with your install location and replace secret_code). Choose an appropriate cron job execution frequancy. Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for OpenCart Newsletter Builder
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! EasyCron will trigger your OpenCart Newsletter Builder's cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your EasyCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.