I installed OpenCart XML Products Export on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger OpenCart XML Products Export's cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
Our webcron service is best for triggering OpenCart XML Products Export's cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your OpenCart XML Products Export:
- Open your cron job dashboard, click on " Cron Job" button.
- Copy cron job at:
Copy cron job
- In field "URL to call", enter http://www.example.com/xml-export-product/index.php?route=extension/module/xml_export_product (replace www.example.com with your install location). Choose an appropriate cron job execution frequancy. Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for OpenCart XML Products Export
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! EasyCron will trigger your OpenCart XML Products Export's cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your EasyCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.