I installed Oxwall on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger Oxwall's cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
As recommended by Oxwall officially at here, you may use EasyCron to trigger cron job script in Oxwall.
Our webcron service is best for triggering Oxwall's cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your Oxwall:
- Open your cron job dashboard, click on " Cron Job" button.
- In field "URL to call", enter http://www.example.com/ow_cron/run.php (replace www.example.com with your install location). Choose an appropriate cron job execution frequancy (for Oxwall, we recommend to have the cron job run "every minute"). Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for Oxwall
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! EasyCron will trigger your Oxwall's cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your EasyCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.