I installed Pancake on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger Pancake's cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
As recommended by Pancake officially at here, you may use EasyCron to trigger cron job script in Pancake.
Our webcron service is best for triggering Pancake's cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your Pancake:
- Open your cron job dashboard, click on " Cron Job" button.
- Copy cron job URL at:
Copy cron job URL
- In field "URL to call", paste the URL you copied. e.g. http://www.example.com/cron/invoices/xxxxxx (replace wwww.example.com with your install location). Choose an appropriate cron job execution frequency (for Pancake, we recommend to have the cron job run "each 10 minutes"). Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for Pancake
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! EasyCron will trigger your Pancake's cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your EasyCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.