I installed PeepSo on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger PeepSo's cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
Our webcron service is best for triggering PeepSo's cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your PeepSo:
- Open your cron job dashboard, click on " Cron Job" button.
- Set Disable PeepSo Default Mailqueue at:
Set Disable PeepSo Default Mailqueue
- In field "URL to call", enter http://www.example.com?peepso_process_mailqueue
You can override the system process by put some parameters on it.
In field "URL to call", enter http://www.example.com/?peepso_process_mailqueue&limit=n&timeout=m
(replace www.example.com with your install location, replace "n" with a numeric value for limit, and replace "m" with a numeric value for timeout). Choose an appropriate cron job execution frequancy(for PeepSo, we recommend to have the cron job run "every 5 minutes"). Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for PeepSo
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! EasyCron will trigger your PeepSo's cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your EasyCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.