I installed Perfex CRM on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger Perfex CRM's cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
As recommended by Perfex CRM officially at here, you may use EasyCron to trigger cron job script in Perfex CRM.
Our webcron service is best for triggering Perfex CRM's cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your Perfex CRM:
- Open your cron job dashboard, click on " Cron Job" button.
- In field "URL to call", e.g. enter http://www.example.com/cron/index
(replace www.example.com with your install location). Choose an appropriate cron job execution frequency. Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for Perfex CRM
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! EasyCron will trigger your Perfex CRM's cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your EasyCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.