I installed PHP Pro Bid on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger PHP Pro Bid's cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
Our webcron service is best for triggering PHP Pro Bid's cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your PHP Pro Bid:
- Open your cron job dashboard, add 4 cron jobs one by one. Firstly, click on " Cron Job" button.
- Set Cron mode and Copy cron job URL at:
Set Cron mode and Copy cron job URL
- In field "URL to call", enter following URLs respectively for each cron job: http://www.example.com/cron.php
(replace www.example.com/path with your install location). Choose an appropriate cron job execution frequancy. Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for PHP Pro Bid
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! EasyCron will trigger your PHP Pro Bid's cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your EasyCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.