I installed phpFox Birthday Reminder on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger phpFox Birthday Reminder's cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
Our webcron service is best for triggering phpFox Birthday Reminder's cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your phpFox Birthday Reminder:
- Open your cron job dashboard, click on " Cron Job" button.
- In field "URL to call", fill the "URL to call" field. e.g. http://www.example.com/module/birthdayreminder/info.php (replace www.example.com with your install location). Choose an appropriate cron job execution frequancy. Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for phpFox Birthday Reminder
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! EasyCron will trigger your phpFox Birthday Reminder's cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your EasyCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.