I installed Premium SEO Pack on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger Premium SEO Pack's cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
Our webcron service is best for triggering Premium SEO Pack's cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your Premium SEO Pack:
- Before using EasyCron, please add define('DISABLE_WP_CRON', true); to your wp-config.php file to disable the WP Cron System.
- Open your cron job dashboard, click on " Cron Job" button.
- Copy cron job URL at:
Copy cron job URL
- In field "URL to call", e.g. enter http://www.example.com/wp-plugins/WooZone/wp-content/plugins/premium-seo-pack/do-cron.php
(replace www.example.com with your install location). Choose an appropriate cron job execution frequency. Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for Premium SEO Pack
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! EasyCron will trigger your Premium SEO Pack's cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your EasyCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.