I installed PrestaShop Advanced Search 4 on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger PrestaShop Advanced Search 4's cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
Our webcron service is best for triggering PrestaShop Advanced Search 4's cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your PrestaShop Advanced Search 4:
- Open your cron job dashboard, click on " Cron Job" button.
- Copy cron job URL at:
Copy cron job URL
- In field "URL to call", paste the URL you copied. e.g. http://www.example.com/advancedsearch/en/module/pm_advancedsearch4/cron?secure_key=xxxxxx (replace www.example.com with your install location and replace secure_key). Choose an appropriate cron job execution frequency (for PrestaShop Advanced Search 4, we recommend to have the cron job run "every hour"). Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for PrestaShop Advanced Search 4
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! EasyCron will trigger your PrestaShop Advanced Search 4's cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your EasyCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.