I installed PrestaShop Amazon Market Place on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger PrestaShop Amazon Market Place's cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
Our webcron service is best for triggering PrestaShop Amazon Market Place's cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your PrestaShop Amazon Market Place:
- Open your cron job dashboard, add 3 cron jobs one by one. Firstly, click on " Cron Job" button.
- Copy cron job URL at:
Copy cron job URL
- In field "URL to call", paste following URLs respectively for each cron job:http://www.example.com/modules/amazon/functions/products.php?cron_token=xxxxxx (set cron job to run "Every worked hour")
http://www.example.com/modules/amazon/functions/import.php?cron_token=xxxxxx (set cron job to run "Every hour")
http://www.example.com/modules/amazon/functions/status.php?cron_token=xxxxxx (set cron job to run "Every 4 hours in working hours")
(replace www.example.com with your install location and replace cron token). Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for PrestaShop Amazon Market Place
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! EasyCron will trigger your PrestaShop Amazon Market Place's cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your EasyCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.