I installed PrestaShop Cdiscount Marketplace Module on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger PrestaShop Cdiscount Marketplace Module's cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
Our webcron service is best for triggering PrestaShop Cdiscount Marketplace Module's cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your PrestaShop Cdiscount Marketplace Module:
- Open your cron job dashboard, add 4 cron jobs one by one. Firstly, click on " Cron Job" button.
- Copy cron job at:
Copy cron job
- In field "URL to call", enter following URLs respectively for each cron job:
Offers sending (Recommended frequency: Every worked hour)
Orders – Acceptation (Recommended frequency: Every hour)
Orders – Import (Recommended frequency: Every hour, 20 minutes after order acceptation)
Orders Statuses Updates (Recommended frequency: Every 4 hours in working hours)
(replace www.example.com with your install location). Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for PrestaShop Cdiscount Marketplace Module
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! EasyCron will trigger your PrestaShop Cdiscount Marketplace Module's cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your EasyCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.