I installed Prosociate on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger Prosociate's cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
Our webcron service is best for triggering Prosociate's cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your Prosociate:
- Open your cron job dashboard, click on " Cron Job" button.
- Copy cron job URL at:
Copy cron job URL
- In field "URL to call", paste the URL you copied. e.g. http://www.example.com/?proscron=xxxxx(set cron job to run every 2 minutes)(replace www.example.com with your install location). Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for Prosociate
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! EasyCron will trigger your Prosociate's cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your EasyCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.