I installed Redmine on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger Redmine's cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
Our webcron service is best for triggering Redmine's cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your Redmine:
- Open your cron job dashboard, click on " Cron Job" button.
- In field "URL to call", enter http://www.example.com/redmine/sys/fetch_changesets?key=APIKEY(cron job run "every 15 minutes") (replace www.example.com with your install location and replace key with your APIKEY). Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for Redmine
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! EasyCron will trigger your Redmine's cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your EasyCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.