I installed SmartStore - SMM Store Script on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger SmartStore - SMM Store Script's cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
As recommended by SmartStore officially at here, you may use EasyCron to trigger cron job script in LatePoint.
Our webcron service is best for triggering SmartStore - SMM Store Script's cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your SmartStore - SMM Store Script:
- Open your , click on "Create New Cron Job" button.
- In field "URL to call", enter http://www.example.com/cron/order
(replace www.example.com with your install location). Choose an appropriate cron job execution frequancy. Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for SmartStore - SMM Store Script
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! EasyCron will trigger your SmartStore - SMM Store Script's cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your EasyCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.