I installed Tiny Tiny RSS on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger Tiny Tiny RSS' cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
Our webcron service is best for triggering Tiny Tiny RSS' cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your Tiny Tiny RSS:
- Open your cron job dashboard, click on " Cron Job" button.
- In field "URL to call", enter http://www.example.com/public.php?op=globalUpdateFeeds&daemon=1 (replace www.example.com with your install location). Choose an appropriate cron job execution frequency (for Tiny Tiny RSS, we recommend to have the cron job run "every 30 minutes"). Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for Tiny Tiny RSS
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! EasyCron will trigger your Tiny Tiny RSS' cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your EasyCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.