I installed Revive Old Post on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger Revive Old Post's cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
Our webcron service is best for triggering TRevive Old Post's cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your Revive Old Post:
- Before using EasyCron, please add define('DISABLE_WP_CRON', true); to your wp-config.php file to disable the WP Cron System.
- Open your cron job dashboard, click on " Cron Job" button.
- Make some settings in your script:
Configure Revive Old Post
- In field "URL to call", enter http://www.example.com/wp-cron.php (replace www.example.com with your install location). Choose an appropriate cron job execution frequancy. Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for Revive Old Post
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! EasyCron will trigger your Revive Old Post's cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your EasyCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.