I installed Unlimited Sitemap Generator on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger Unlimited Sitemap Generator's cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
Our webcron service is best for triggering Unlimited Sitemap Generator's cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your Unlimited Sitemap Generator:
- Open your cron job dashboard, click on " Cron Job" button.
- In field "URL to call", enter e.g. http://www.example.com/generator/index.php?op=crawlproc&resume=1 (replace www.example.com with your install location). Choose an appropriate cron job execution frequency. Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for Unlimited Sitemap Generator
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! EasyCron will trigger your Unlimited Sitemap Generator's cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your EasyCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.