I installed Vik Booking on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger Vik Booking's cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
Our webcron service is best for triggering Vik Booking's cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your Vik Booking:
- Open your cron job dashboard, add 3 cron jobs one by one. Firstly, click on " Cron Job" button.
- Copy Cronjob URL at:
Copy Cronjob URL
- In field "URL to call", enter following URLs respectively for each cron job:
http://www.example.com/vikbooking/invoicesgenerator.php (Invoices Generator)
http://www.example.com/vikbooking/smscheck-inreminder.php (SMS Check-in Reminder)
http://www.example.com/vikbooking/remainingbalancepaymentreminder(email).php (Remaining Balance Payment Reminder (eMail))
(replace www.example.com/vikbooking with your install location). Choose an appropriate cron job execution frequency. Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for Vik Booking
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! EasyCron will trigger your Vik Booking's cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your EasyCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.