I installed WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates' cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
Our webcron service is best for triggering WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates' cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates:
- Open your cron job dashboard, click on " Cron Job" button.
- In field "URL to call", enter http://www.example.com/wp-content/plugins/wwc-amz-aff/do-cron.php (cron job run "every hour") (replace www.example.com with your install location). Choose an appropriate cron job execution frequency. Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! EasyCron will trigger your WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates' cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your EasyCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.